Wellbeing event run by Lifeboat MHS
Location: Abergavenny Library
Time and Date:
10am-1pm, Saturday June 30th 2018.
- Massage Therapy by Therapi Tylino
- Arts and Crafts (adult and child)
- Crafts sale by Lillypod Designs
- Session with make-up artist Ruby Retro
- Poetry from Heart of Bereavement
Join us at the library and find out how art can help improve your wellbeing. There will be an opportunity to talk to Leeza Moore, a children and young adult therapist. Find out her new clinic and therapy group in Abergavenny. The Wellbeing Lifeboat, a local group offering talking and creative therapy for adults will also be available to talk about their work in the community.